If you are seeking opportunities with a reputable ABA company that values their staff’s professional growth, ANC Inc. is the place for you. We foster a positive work environment, abundant training and supervisory opportunities and a chance to change the lives of our clients.
- Growth from RBT, to Senior RBT, BCaBA and BCBA
- Positive work environment and team support – must be willing to have fun!
- Employer’s commitment to help you succeed and feel confident in your skills
- Opportunities for training, participate in community events
- Help achieve and maintain high ethical and professional standards
- Competitive pay
- Team building events
- Clinical case meetings
- Flexible schedule for in home services (Center based coming soon)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical insurance stipends
- Paid membership in 24 Hour Fitness
- Free CEU’s
- Minimum hours guaranteed per individual agreement
- Be part of a company that will not accept anything less than optimal progress for the clients
- Supervision of BCBA or BCaBA students (where applicable)
Current Job Openings:
ABA Program Supervisors (BCBA)
- Qualification: Current BCBA Certification
- Salary: These are employment positions and or contracted as negotiated (full/part time), salary will depend upon employment vs. contract status and is open to negotiation.
Main job responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments such as FBA, ABLLS, PDDBI etc.
- Develop behavioral intervention plans and treatment plans
- Develop skill acquisition programs to teach a wide variety of skills
- Provide training and consultation with parents and caregivers
- Provide supervision to other ABA therapists
- Analyze and graph data
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide direct skill acquisition training with clients
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT’s) (
RBT’s provide in home and center based one on one ABA therapy to our clients. Senior RBT’s may also obtain training to conduct parent training and coaching utilizing our SACS program.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Implement skill acquisition programs
- Implement behavior intervention plans
- Collect data
- Communicate with supervisor regarding client progress
Pay Rate: The hourly pay rate ranges greatly dependent on the applicant is current credentialing as a Registered Behavior Technician vs. still in training as well as previous experience gained working with various clients. Pay rate ranges from $13 to $25 for a newly or untrained staff member vs. a senior RBT