Are you seeking opportunities with a reputable ABA company that values the professional growth of their staff?! Advanced Neuro Connections Inc. is the place for you! We foster positive work environments, abundant training, supervisory opportunities and a chance to change the lives of our clients.
- Growth from RBTs, to Senior RBTs, BCaBAs and BCBAs
- Positive Work Environment
- Team Support (Must be Willing to Have FUN!)
- Opportunities for Training(s)
- Participation in Community Events
- Help Achieve and Maintain Ethical and Professional Standards
- Competitive Pay
- Team Building Events
- Clinical Case Meetings
- Flexible Scheduling for in-Home and Center Based Therapy
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance Stipends
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Free CEU’s
- Minimum Hours Guaranteed per Individual Agreement
- Supervision of BCBA or BCaBA Students (Where Applicable)
Current Job Openings:
ABA Program Supervisors (BCBA)
- Qualification: Current BCBA Certification
- Salary: These are employment positions and/or contracted as negotiated (full/part time). Salary is dependent upon employment vs. contract status and is open to negotiation.
- ANC Inc. is always hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
Main job responsibilities:
- Conduct Assessments such as FBA, ABLLS, PDDBI etc.
- Develop Behavioral Intervention Plans and Treatment Plans
- Provide Training and Consultation with/for Parents and Caregivers
- Provide Supervision to Other RBTs and/or BCaBAs
- Analyze and Graph Data
- Provide Direct Skill Acquisition Training with Clients
- Other Duties as Assigned